Rates and services
Private lessons are tailored to the student's needs. In general however, a lesson will include note reading/theory, Aural, creative skills, general knowledge and many other little interesting things that get pulled out of the hat.
Larisse Kelly understands the need for music students to not only enjoy their instrument in performance, but to also develop skills in:
- fluent reading
Performance in concert practice, competitions, exams etc are all available to the student but are completely optional.
My main aim in teaching music is to encourage enjoyment and expression through music. I also am influenced by the Dalcroze philosophy of teaching which includes understanding of music by less conventional means such as through movement. http://www.dalcroze.org.au/
MUSIC THEORY CLASSES
Students who have sufficient music theory knowledge will enhance the learning of their instrument immensely.
Larisse recognises that many students view music theory study as a boring and tedious exercise (as she once felt that way herself!). So she has invented new ways that are fun, hands on and interactive with other students, to discover these concepts in a fun and natural way. Her goal is to make the discovery of music, fun!
Students will develop:
- an understanding of varied music styles/genres
- understand other instrument's workings
- be able to gain the skill to compose their own music.
- General theory rudiments
RATES & SERVICES
Private lessons: Home Studio Mount Colah
Before 3pm weekdays: Discounted rate of $30 per half hour.
All other days/times: $35 per half an hour.
Group music Theory classes Mount Colah
Saturdays 11am - 12pm
minimum 3 students, maximum 6 students
$20 per student per week. Commitment of at least 1 term.
Private lessons: The Learning Lounge
(Wed, Thur, Fri 3:30 - 8pm) - Turrumurra: $40 per 1/2 hour.
- Lesson fees are heavily discounted at my Mount Colah Studio.
I have always kept my rates as low as possible to give everyone a chance to learn music in an affordable manner.
- Cash or bank deposit
- pay weekly, fortnightly, monthly or by the term
Cancellations due to sickness can always be rescheduled to another day. Cancellations for any other reason must be well in advance or a make-up lesson will not be offered.
- Home Studio: Mount Colah
- The Learning Lounge: Turrumurra
- Preschools at various locations. Soon in Mount Colah/Asquith area.
FREE PRESCHOOL PIANO LESSONS
only at: careforkindies.com.au located in Leppington and Belfield Mondays.
- Pre-school group lessons at 2 locations at careforkindies.com.au
- Monday: Belfield, & Leppington
- Must be enrolled in the preschool and starting school in the following year.
- LESSONS ARE FREE If you are enrolled on the days I am there.
- See the Pre'school's website for information, enrolments and locations: http://www.careforkindies.com.au/